Crockpot Macaroni & Cheese
Our kids adore macaroni and cheese! I can’t remember where I originally found this recipe, but I have tweaked it a bit to our liking. It is easily doubled, and leftovers are great heated in the microwave.
8 ounces dry elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
2 cans (13 oz. each) evaporated milk
3-1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
3 Tablespoons melted butter
¼ cup minced onion
1-1/2 teaspoons salt
Combine 3 cups of cheese and the rest of the ingredients in a crockpot and stir thoroughly. Sprinkle reserved ¼ cup of cheese on the top. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Enjoy!
8 ounces dry elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
2 cans (13 oz. each) evaporated milk
3-1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
3 Tablespoons melted butter
¼ cup minced onion
1-1/2 teaspoons salt
Combine 3 cups of cheese and the rest of the ingredients in a crockpot and stir thoroughly. Sprinkle reserved ¼ cup of cheese on the top. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home